全国资讯热线

0‍591-83320109


巴夏:一切都是你的观点,你的意见

来源:巴夏Bashar作者:笑笑^_^学进浏览数:547 



3:


问:

Hi, Bashar

你好,巴夏!


巴夏:

And to you good day

你好,日安!


问:

Good day!

日安!


You talked a lot today about excitement

关于“兴奋”,你今天谈了很多


Because excitement is the compass of your life.

因为“兴奋”是我们人生的指南针


What do you say if you can't find the excitement in your life?

但如果我们找不到生命中的“兴奋”呢?


巴夏:

I already answered that.

这个问题,我已经回答过了


That's not possible

这是不可能的


That takes a real will to not find it

你需要下定决心,才能找不到你的“兴奋”


Because as we said,

因为,就像我之前说的


It's very simple.

(找到你的兴奋)这很简单


You are here today because this excited you more than another choice

你今天来到这里,因为这么做,会比做其他事情更让你兴奋


When you leave this conversation today.

当我们的对话结束后


Stop

你可以停下来


Take stock

盘算一下


And go,

然后问自己:


What are my options,

“我有哪些选择可选?”


Taking a walk

散散步


Reading a book

读本书


Having lunch with a friend

和朋友吃个午饭


Seeing a movie,

看场电影


Writing something

写点东西


Painting something.

画一副画


Whatever it is

不论你的选择为何


Just pick the one that contains even just a little bit more attractiveness

只要这个选择比其他选择多一点点吸引力,多一点点兴奋


A little bit more excitement in it than any other option

那你就选这个


And do that first.

并且先做这个


That's all you need to do.

这是你需要做的全部


It's that simple.

就这么简单


It's not a big mystery.

没什么好神秘的


That's why it's very easy to act on your excitement

这就为什么说,做你兴奋的事是很简单的


And doesn't need to be confusing.

无需费解,无需多虑


If you really don't know what your excitement is in any options that you have,

如果你在所有的选择中,都找不到让你兴奋的事情


Then that takes a concerted effort to ignore what could be exciting you

那说明你是“全心全意”地忽视让你兴奋的事


问:

OK!

好的!


巴夏:

Do you understand?

你明白了吗?


问:

Yeah! I do!

是的!我明白了!


巴夏:

Does that help you?

这对你有帮助吗?


问:

Kind of

有一点


巴夏:

Kind of? All right!

就一点啊?好吧!


What's missing for you?

还差点什么呢?


问:

Because

因为


I think

我觉得


It's difficult to find

找到兴奋,很难


巴夏:

That's a belief.

这是你的信念


It's not a fact

而不是事实


That's a belief

这是一个信念


So what would help you

所以,对你有帮助的是


would be to spend some time finding out

你花点时间,弄清楚


Why you think that belief is true

为什么你会认为“这个信念是真实的”


When it doesn't have to be

因为事实上,它不是真实的


So that's one step you could do

这是你可以采取的第一步


To clear the way

来扫清道路


To recognize your excitement more easily

帮助你更容易的认定出你的兴奋


Is let go of beliefs that make it appear to be difficult to do so.

就是释放让你觉得“做起来很难”的信念系统


There is no such thing as an inherently difficult circumstance

因为,没有一种境况“与生俱来”就是“困难的”


No such thing.

没这回事


There is only your belief that makes it appear difficult.

只有你的信念,才会让事情变得“看似困难”


Never assume that what comes out of your mouth is a fact,

千万不要认为:从你嘴里说出来的话,都是事实


It's just a point of view,

那只是你的“观点”


It's just an opinion.

只是你的“看法”(意见)


There are only five fact that we've ever discovered in existence.

关于存有(神),我们所发现的事实,只有五个


We call them the five laws

我们称之为:宇宙的五大法则


Number one.

第一


You exist

你存在


Nothing you can do about that.

对此,你什么也做不了


Nothing

你什么都做不了


That's a fact

这是个事实


Number two.

第二


Everything is here and now

一切都存在于此时此地


There's nothing you can do about that.

对此,你也什么都做不了


Number three

第三


The one is the all, the all are the one,

一即一切,一切即一


There is absolutely nothing you can do about that

绝对的事实,你也什么都做不了


Number four

第四


What you put out is what you get back.

你给出什么,你就收获什么


No way you can change that

这点,你也无法改变


And number five.

第五


Everything changes, except the five laws

一切都在改变,除了这五个法则


That's it.

就这些了


Those are the only five facts we've ever discovered in existence.

我们在 存有/神 中发现的事实,只有这五个


Everything else, and I mean everything else

其他一切,我说的是“其他所有一切”


Is an opinion.

都只是一个 观点/意见/看法


So when you hear yourself, say

所以,当你听到自己对自己说:


Well, that's very difficult

“啊!这太难了!”


Stop yourself.

先停下来(做几个呼吸)


Wait a minute.

等个一分钟


That's not fact

(对自己说)“这不是事实”


It's a point of view

“这只是我的观点”


It's a belief

“这只是我的信念”


And I now know a belief can be changed

“我知道,信念是可以改变的”


So changes it to the belief you prefer.

所以,把你的信念,改为你所喜好的信念


This may be challenging

这可能有点挑战


But challenges are fun.

但挑战是很有乐趣的


It's easy

而且很容易


Because it's just a challenge

因为它只是一个挑战


And that's what I'm here to experience any way.

而且挑战,就是你来到这里所要体验的


Oh joy.

哦!乐子,我的爱人!


And then it won't be difficult anymore.

(当你这么看待)事情就不再是难事了


It will be something else

它会变成其他种情况


Because you redefine the experience

因为你重新定义了这个 体验/经历


Yes?

明白吗?


问:

Yes! Thank you so much!

明白了!太感谢了!


巴夏:

You are so welcome

你太客气了


You are all so welcome

你们都太客气了(你们都太受欢迎了)


And we thank each and everyone of you

我们再次感谢你们每个人


and all of you together,

感谢你们所有人


For the co-creation of this interaction

感谢你们共同创造此次的交流互动


The allowance of this transmission

感谢你们的允许,让我们可以传递此次信息


Our unconditional love to you all

我们,无条件地爱着你们


And we bid you all an exciting day of discovery and play

祝你们今天探索愉快,玩得兴奋


Good day!

日安!